Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Smilling Moon!!!












Smiling MOON!!!


I Received a call from Rakesh to have a look in the sky...

I was in my office, put the call on hold and went out to have the look on to the sky...

Amazing!!!Amazing!!!Amazing!!!

What a Smile Man...Amazing!!!

Every once in a while, something will appear in the night sky that will attract the attention of even those who normally don't bother looking up, I'm one of those :).

On Monday night, December 1, 2008, The calm sky was bearing a beautiful smile due to, Venus, Jupiter and moon combined together to create a celestial smiley face a rare treat from the heavens.

I also showed it to my colleagues at the office, all enjoyed watching it...

Thanks to salim and rakesh, for having me to be able to see the wonderful smile!



@ Dins'

No comments: